Creating Your First Android Mobile App, Follow These Easy Steps:
- Download Android Studio and install it on your mac/pc.
- Create A New Project
- Edit the main activity
- Create additional activities.
- Create buttons to connect the activities
- Test the application
- create a .apk file and submit it to play store.
1. Download Android Studio and install it on your mac/pc.
- Download it from the above-given link.
- Now open the file and follow the instruction to install the application
2. Create A New Project
- Open Android studio and click on “create a new android studio project”.
- Give a name to your project and click next.
- Select “Phone and tablet checkbox”
- Now select “Blank Activity” and click on finish
3. Edit the main activity
- Open the the activity_main.xml tab
- and edit the message
4.Create additional activities.
- right click on “app.”, Located at the top of the project’s file system tree
- Open Blank Activity, through to New > Activity > Blank Activity.
- Change the name of this activity to “SecondActivity”.
- Click “Finish.”
5. Create buttons to connect the activities
- Navigate to the Design tab of the activity_main.xml display.
- Find Button (under the heading Widgets), In the Palette menu to the left of the phone display
- Click and drag Button to be centered underneath your welcome message.
- In the Properties menu (on the right side of the window), scroll down to find the field for “text.”
- Rename the button from “New Button” to “Next Page”.
6. Test the application
- Click the green play symbol from the toolbar at the top of the Android Studio window.
- Follow the instruction and test the application
7. create a .apk file and submit it to play store.
Now generate a .apk file which you can either directly install on your phone or submit to play store.
You should have an account in the play store to submit the app.
The play store account is chargeable.